Are you looking for an opportunity to work at a rapidly growing company? If so, we may be the business for you. We are Omnie! We provide thorough, fast, and high-quality customer service for customer-centric, premier brands.
We are looking for people who love to learn new things, have a passion for technology, but most importantly, want to provide world-class customer service. The Quality Assurance & Training Coordinator plays a crucial role at Omnie.
You will carry out a dynamic role within the Customer Success department – providing a high level of training, direction, and guidance to the entire team. This person will train, educate and support our customer service team on all brands that Omnie is partnered with. In order to excel at this role, you must be a patient communicator who is dedicated to learning all our previous programs as well as educating on our new programs. The quality assurance aspect of the role focuses on continued success for our brands. You will ensure that the team is properly educated and that the service provided is always up to the Omnie standard.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Coordinate Training for the Customer Service Team
- Evaluate Team Members Performance
- Support Process Improvement and Continuous QA
- Train All New Hires
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and employees.
- Knowing our client’s brand inside and out so that you can answer any potential questions.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Monitoring CSAT scores.
- Continuous training on current programs.
- New training on recently added programs.
- Responsible for backfilling shifts if required.
- Build training materials to help the customer service team reach their SLA’s.
- Team leadership skills.
- Extremely patient.
- Clear and concise ability to communicate.
- Upbeat, friendly, team-player attitude.
- Ability to stay calm and connect with employees and customers.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working in customer service.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Conflict resolution.
- Loves coaching.
Why Work Here?
- Make your mark! Expand your skills and fast-track your career within this high growth role and time within the organization.
- Join a team of driven, talented, proven problem-solvers, dedicated to a mission of changing the current landscape of customer service.
- Benefits after 6 months.
- Work from home opportunities will be available after successful training.